I am following along with the example found in Zookeeper Access Control of the
Apache Solr 7.5 Reference Guide. I have gotten to the point where I can use the
zkcli.sh control script to access my secured Zookeeper environment. I can also
connect using Zookeeper's zkCli.sh and then authenticate using the auth
command. The point where I run into trouble is having completed the steps in
the article, how do I find what parameters to set with SolrJ to allow my
indexer code to communicate with Zookeeper.

The error my Java code is returning when I try to process a QueryRequest is:
Error reading cluster properties from zookeeper
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException: KeeperError Code = NoAuth
for /clusterprops.json

My code is:
solrClient = new CloudSolrClient.Builder("localhost:2181",
Optional.of("/")).build();
String solrQuery = String.format("PRODUCT_TYPE:USER and PRODUCT_SK:%s",
productSk);
SolrQuery q = new SolrQuery();
q.set("q", solrQuery);
QueryRequest request = new QueryRequest(q);
numfound = request.process(solrClient).getResults().getNumFound();
Error occurs at the last line. I suspect that I need to set a property in
solrClient, but it is not clear to me what that would be.