Would you be willing to share your query-time analysis chain config, and
perhaps the "debug=true" (or "debug=query") output for successful queries
of a similar nature to the problematic ones? Also, re: "only times out on
extreme queries" -- what do you consider to be an "extreme query", in this
context?