But by mistake zoo_data version2 folder delete then upconfig and again create
the collection?

________________________________
From: Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 1:07 PM
To: vishal patel
Cc: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrade Solr 8.0.0 issue

Yes, if you have changes to solrconfig.xml or schema.xml, just upconfig and
reload the collection. Not necessary to restart Solr.

It's not necessary to change the index directly, but you can change it in the
core.properties if you want to store the index elsewhere (Eg: in another drive).

Regards,
Edwin

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 14:11, vishal patel