I have created a keystore file and have enabled SSL on my solr server using
the following  procedures:

1) Created pkcs#12 file using the command:
Keytool –genkey –alias aliasname –keystore /solr-ssl.keystore.pfx –storetype
PKCS12 –keyalg RSA –storepass password –ext
SAN=dns:localhost,dns:solr-devapp01.devt1.restOfDomain –validity 730
–keysize 2048

2) Imported the pkcs keystore file into Trusted Root Certification Authority

3) Copied the pkcs file solr-ssl.keystore.pfx to the solr /server/etc folder

4) Modified solr.in.cmd file with the following:

set SOLR_SSL_ENABLED=true
set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE=etc/solr-ssl.keystore.pfx
set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD=secret
set SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE=etc/solr-ssl.keystore.pfx
set SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD=secret

set SOLR_SSL_NEED_CLIENT_AUTH=false
set SOLR_SSL_WANT_CLIENT_AUTH=false
set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE_TYPE=PKCS12
set SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE_TYPE=PKCS12

I can access the Solr admin at https://localhost:8983/solr and can also
crawl websites using Norconex httpcrawler.   However, after the documents
are crawled, I am unable to commit the crawled documents into the Solr
index.   I get the error "unable to find valid certification path to
requested target".

I will appreciate if someone can help me with this as this is the first time
I am trying to set up SSL/TLM.