Hello,

        Looking for ideas on how to determine intent and drive results to a
person result or an article result. We are a financial institution and we have
IRA's Individual Retirement Accounts and we have a page that talks about an
Advisor, IRA Black.

        Our users are in a bad habit of only using single terms for search. A
very common search term is "ira". The PERSON page ranks higher than the article
on IRA's. With essentially no information from the user, what are some way we
can detect and rank differently? Thanks!

Brett Moyer
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA