On 4/9/2019 10:53 PM, vishal patel wrote:
Still my CPU usage went high and my CPU has 4 core and no other application
running in my machine.

I was asking how many CPUs went to 100 percent, not how many CPUs you have. And I also asked how long CPU usage remains at 100 percent after indexing a single document.

What Java version are you running? We do have a possible bug that could be affecting you.

If this is the problem you're experiencing, the solution would be to either upgrade to Java 11 or wait for Solr 8.1 to be released.

Note that Oracle requires payment if you use their Java 11 in production. You're likely going to want to use OpenJDK.

Thanks,
Shawn