Hi ,

Hope you are doing well!!!

I am currently trying to implement Learn To Rank in SOLR 7.5. I have gone
through the blogs and documentation page to follow the steps. However the
current process looks like i need to write SOLR query in a json file to
upload the same to Feature Store.

But the problem is , some of the features which I want to create can't be
created using SOLR query syntax. For example: Document embeddings and query
embeddings using Doc2Vec model in python.

Is there any way i can generate the features outside SOLR by passing the
query and the top-K result set to a method written in python and then
rerank the results using the trained model.

Any help will be highly appreciated as this thing is blocking me completely
from going ahead.

few useful links which i found:
https://github.com/airalcorn2/Solr-LTR
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_5/learning-to-rank.html

please let me know in case you need any other details about the issue.

Regards
Ashis