Hi Frederik,

In your example, I think you may have typed it manually since there are
mistakes like df=edismax which I think you meant defType=edismax.  Any way,
assuming you need local-param syntax in 'q' (for tagging or whatever other
reason), then this means you must specify the query parser there and *not*
defType (don't set defType or set it to "lucene" which is the default).

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley