Hi All,

I am trying to run an index on solr cloud version 7.3.1 with 3 nodes.
Planning to index the records using full index once a day and delta index
every 30 minutes. Purpose to keep stale index was to utilize the cache of
solr. But to my surprise, when I put real traffic on this index . cache
usage was very less. It was varying between 0 to 10% irrespective of the
size of filter cache.

I tried varying the cache size but nothing happened and usage was very low.
Most of the fields in the index are stored/doc values.

I tried with cache sizes of 1024, 10024, 100024.

What can be the possible reasons for low cache usage?
How can I leverage cache feature for high traffic indexes?

Thanks
Saurabh Sharma