Hello, Abhishek.

It seems config api lacks usercache functionaly, thus it deserves jira.
Inserting user cache in runtime seems undoable, the closed option is to
modify solrCore.SolrConfg.userCacheConfigs and obtain new SolrIndexSearch
after that, but the latter is a tricky thing to achieve.

Another idea is to define one user cache in solrconfig holding other
on-demand caches.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev