On 6/5/2019 7:08 AM, vishal patel wrote:
I have attached RAR file but not attached properly. Again attached txt file.

For 2 shards and 2 replicas, we have 2 servers and each has 256 GB ram and 1 TB storage. One shard and another shard replica in one server.

You got lucky. Even text files usually don't make it to the list -- yours did this time. Use a file sharing website in the future.

That is a massive query. The primary reason that Lucene defaults to a maxBooleanClauses value of 1024, which you are definitely exceeding here, is that queries with that many clauses tend to be slow and consume massive levels of resources. It might not be possible to improve the query speed very much here if you cannot reduce the size of the query.

Your query doesn't look like it is simple enough to replace with the terms query parser, which has better performance than a boolean query with thousands of "OR" clauses.

How much index data is on one server with 256GB of memory? What is the max heap size on the Solr instance? Is there only one Solr instance?

The screenshot mentioned here will most likely relay all the info I am looking for. Be sure the sort is correct:

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPerformanceProblems#Asking_for_help_on_a_memory.2Fperformance_issue

You will not be able to successfully attach the screenshot to a message. That will require a file sharing website.

Thanks,
Shawn