Hi,

I am not sure if Basic Authentication is possible in SOLR standalone
configuration (version 7.6). I have a working SOLR installation using SSL.
When following the docs I add options into solr.in.cmd, as in:

SOLR_AUTH_TYPE="basic"
SOLR_AUTHENTICATION_OPTS="-Dbasicauth=solr:SolrRocks"

When I go to start SOLR I get:

'SOLR_AUTH_TYPE' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'SOLR_AUTHENTICATION_OPTS' is not recognized as an internal or external
command, operable program or batch file.

This is as per
https://www.apache.si/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-7.7.pdf
and in there it refers to '*If you are using SolrCloud*, you must upload
security.json to ZooKeeper. You can use this example command, ensuring that
the ZooKeeper port is correct ....'.

I am not using SolrCloud ....