Hi Erick,

I am able to achieve querying on Collection3 with INNER JOIN between two
document types and JOIN across collection1 using below mechanism. I am also
getting facetting information from collection3 along with data.

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection3/tcfts?wt=json&indent=on&start=0&rows=50&q.op=AND&q=OC2:(9350)
AND _query_:"{!join from=col3_Oc1 to=Oc1}ID1:xtWNf_fTAaLUgD" AND
_query_:{!join to=col3_Field1 from=Field1
fromIndex=collection1}Field2:12010340

Now, I want to collect the faceting information for collection1 with the
same type of query but no data.
So what is needed is -
Query on collection1, match few columns with some expression and then do
JOIN across collection3 do INNER JOIN as above.

Could you help on this?