Hello,

I have been using the following to boost based on field content.

qf=title^5 description^5 _text_

And now I want to include additional boosting based on a popularity score
include with some documents. I’ve done this as follows

q={!boost b=map(popularity_d,0,0,1)}<query terms>

However now it seems that the score is the same regardless of whether qf is
included or not - this renders qf irrelevant to my query.

Can I do both of these boostings?  A multiplicative boost on the fields is
acceptable if that’s possible and simplifies an answer.

- Mark