On 7/10/2019 6:52 AM, ericstein wrote:
the documents are in both cores. the official title field data exists in
both. However, it only gives me the official_title_s field in the second
core when I query. When I look at the schema in the admin it only shows the
official_title_s field

The schema browser examines the Lucene index. Lucene doesn't know about the schema, so only fields that have actually been used at the Lucene layer will be shown.

If the schema browser does not have a field mentioned, it means that when the indexed documents made it down to the Lucene layer, that field was not present in any of them.

Thanks,
Shawn