Hi,
I am facing an problem now. I just moved my solr cloud from one environment to
another one, but performance is extremely slow in the new servers. the  only
difference is CPU. also I just copy my whole solr folder from old env to new
env and changed the configuration file.
before:hardware: three servers: 8 core cpu, mem 32G, ssd:300Gindexing 400k only
needs 5 minutescollection: 3 shareds/2 replicas/3 nodes
now:hardware: three servers: 4 core cpu, mem 32G, ssd:300G
indexing 400k, less than 10000 documents per minutes
collection: 3 shareds/2 replicas/3 nodes

anyone what could cause the issue? thanks advance