Hello,
Could someone share their thoughts please or point to some link that helps
understand my above queries?
In the Solr documentation I came across a few lines on timeAllowed and
shardHandler, but if there was an example scenario for both it would help
understand them more thoroughly.
Also curious to know different ways if any n SOLR to restrict/ limit a time
consuming query from processing for a long time.

Thanks!
Mark