I honestly have no confidence that i understand what exactly you are
asking, or what problem you are having, or how you are currently using
snapshooter ... but i do know your question is about sudo, and it seems
like you are interested in when/why snapshooter would run sudo.

it will do this if you use the "-u" option, or if you have a value for the
'user' option in your scripts.conf file ... if either of those are true,
then itwill sudo to the user specified unless that's already the user
executing the script.

: Hi,
:
: My snapshooter stay stuck but how can I remove this sudo -u
: Because it doesn't work automaticly but manually yes. ./bin/snapshooter -V
: root     25486  0.0  0.0  23112  1212 ?        S    14:46   0:00 sudo -u
: root /data/solr/video/bin/snapshooter
:
: Arg by default is nothing, it should be nothing ??
:
:     <!-- A postCommit event is fired after every commit or optimize
: command-->
:     <listener event="postCommit" class="solr.RunExecutableListener">
:       <str name="exe">/data/solr/video/bin/snapshooter</str>
:       <str name="dir">.</str>
:       <bool name="wait">true</bool>
:     </listener>
:
: Thanks,
:
: solr1.3
: tomcat55
: Mysql
: --
http://www.nabble.com/snapshooter-sudo--u-tp19993558p19993558.html
: Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
:

-Hoss