Hi,

I am using 8.2.0-slim version. I wrap it in my own image by specifying some
additional settings in Dockerfile (all it does is specify a custom Solr
home, copy my config files and custom Solr plugins to container and boot in
SolrCloud mode).
All things same, if I just change version from 8.2.0-slim to 8.1.1-slim
then I do not get any such warning.