Wait, would I need to use core name like  collection1_shard1_replica_n4
etc/? Can't I use collection name? What if  I have multiple shards, how
would I know where does the document that I am working with lives in
currently.
I would rather prefer to use collection name and expect the core
information to be abstracted out that way.