Not sure which configuration you are using but double check solrconfig.xml
to have entries like below and have below sr_mv_txt below in schema.xml for
storing and indexing.

<requestHandler name="/update/extract"
                startup="lazy"
                class="solr.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler" >
  <lst name="defaults">
    <str name="lowernames">true</str>
    <str name="fmap.meta">ignored_</str>
    <str name="fmap.content">sr_mv_txt</str>
  </lst>
</requestHandler>

Thnx