Sometimes it comes back in the reply
"java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
java.util.Map\n\tat
org.apache.solr.search.facet.FacetModule.prepare(FacetModule.java:78)\n\tat
org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody(SearchHandler.java:269)\n\tat

org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:177)\n\tat
 org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2503)\n\tat
org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:710)\n\tat
org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:516)\n\tat
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:382)\n\tat

org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:326)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1751)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:582)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1180)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:512)\n\tat
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1112)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:119)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.StatisticsHandler.handle(StatisticsHandler.java:169)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)\n\tat
 org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:534)\n\tat
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:320)\n\tat
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:251)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:283)\n\tat
 org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:108)\n\tat
org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.executeProduceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:303)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:148)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:136)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:671)\n\tat

org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:589)\n\tat
 java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)\n",