Also, in terms of computational cost, it would seem that including most
terms/not having a stop ilst would take a toll on the system. For instance,
right now we have "ibm" as a stop word because it appears everywhere in our
corpus. If we did not include it in the stop words file, we would have to
retrieve every single document in our corpus and rank them. That's a high
computational cost, no?

--
Audrey Lorberfeld
Data Scientist, w3 Search