Hello,

We are trying to implement APACHE SOLR 8.2.0 in our Organization, In our
organization, we use Tomcat for Deployment of web applications and Server OS is
Suse Linux (SLES v12-sp3).
So we have some Query related to software requirement of APACHE SOLR 8.2.0,

1.       Which tomcat minimum and maximum version is required for APACHE SOLR
8.2.0?

2.       List of all OS minimum and maximum version is required for APACHE SOLR
8.2.0?

Regards,
Rohit Rasal |  Assistant Manager |  NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited  |
 (CIN U72900MH1995PLC095642)
Direct: 8347  |    Email: roh...@nsdl.co.in<mailto:roh...@nsdl.co.in>  |
Website: https://egov-nsdl.co.in/
[cid:image002.jpg@01D58414.CFDF7C00][nsdl]

"Winner of Golden Peacock Award for Innovation Management - 2018"

Sapphire Chambers, 4th floor, Riviresa Society, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045