Adi,

If you are looking for something specific you might want to try something
different.  Before you would search 'the end of a document', you might
think about segmenting the document and searching specific segments.  At
the end of a lot of things like email will be signatures.  Those are fairly
standard language, although mostly the same in meaning, do differ in
specific language.  They are a common segment.

If you are searching something like research papers, then you would be
thinking about the conclusion (?), bibliography (?).  It does not matter,
but there will be specific segments.

I think you will find the last N tokens of a document have some odd
categories within the search results.  I might guess you have a different
purpose in mind.  Either way, you would likely do better to segment what
you are searching.

tim