Hi Emir

As you have mentioned above we cannot change field type after indexing once
and we have to do dull re-indexing again, I tried to change field type from
plong to pint which has implemented class solr.LongPointField and
solr.IntPointField respectively and it was showing error as expected.
        But when i changed field types from pint/plong to any type which
has implemented class solr.TextField, in this case its working fine and i
am able to index the documents after changing its fieldtype with same and
different id.

So i want to know if is there any compatibility with implemented classes ?

Thanks
Shubham