HI,

I assume you are trying to add a custom extension,
not preparing a general purpose contribution for solr itself ...

We succeeded in loading a custom reduce operation by adding the jar
with our code:

<lib dir="dir-with-the-custom-code" regex=".*\.jar" />

And then defining an "expressible":
<expressible name="thenewname" class="the.custom.class" />

Both changes were made in solrconfig_extra.xml, a file included from our
solrconfig.xml.

HTH,
Christian

--

Christian Spitzlay
Senior Software-Entwickler

bio.logis Genetic Information Management GmbH
Zentrale:
Olof-Palme-Str. 15
D-60439 Frankfurt am Main

T: +49 69 348 739 116
christian.spitz...@biologis.com
biologis.com

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. med. Daniela Steinberger
Firmensitz:  Altenhöferallee 3, 60438 Frankfurt am Main
Registergericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 97945