In that case I got only doc1

-----Original Message-----
From: Emir Arnautović [mailto:emir.arnauto...@sematext.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:51 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to implement NOTIN operator with Solr

Hi Avi,
There are span queries, but in this case you don’t need it. It is enough to
simply filter out documents that are with “credit card”. Your query can be
something like
+text:credit -text:”credit card”
If you prefer using boolean operators, you can write it as:
text:credit AND NOT text: “credit card”

HTH,
Emir
--
Monitoring - Log Management - Alerting - Anomaly Detection Solr & Elasticsearch
Consulting Support Training - http://sematext.com/