Hi Sai,

Please elaborate. What language is the code written in? Why is there
google.com in the query?

Max retries exceeded with url

This happens when you make too many requests on a server than allowed.
Check with server at solradmin in case you have DoS or related policy
preventing this.

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 16:39, Vignan Malyala <dsmsvig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't get this error always. At certain times, I get this error with my
> Solr suddenly.
> However, If I check my Solr url, it will be working but. When I want to
> update via code, it will not work.
> Please help me out with this.
>
> ERROR:
> *Failed to connect to server at
> 'http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/my_core/update/?commit=true
> <
> https://www.google.com/url?q=http://solradmin:Red8891@127.0.0.1:8983/solr/tenant_311/update/?commit%3Dtrue&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1574765671451000&usg=AFQjCNGE326wW7hZNwLUH2dEw8scCTyEXw
> >',
> are you sure that URL is correct? Checking it in a browser might help:
> HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=8983): Max retries exceeded with
> url: /solr/my_core/update/?commit=true (Caused by
> NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
> 0x7efd7be78a98>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
> Connection refused',))*
>

> Regards,
> Sai Vignan

Regards,

*Paras Lehana* [65871]
Development Engineer, Auto-Suggest,
IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd.

8th Floor, Tower A, Advant-Navis Business Park, Sector 142,
Noida, UP, IN - 201303

Mob.: +91-9560911996
Work: 01203916600 | Extn:  *8173*

--
IMPORTANT:
NEVER share your IndiaMART OTP/ Password with anyone.