Hi Kaya,

Sorry that I still cannot understand. Once you have created a snapshot with
CREATESNAPSHOT, you can restore the snapshot with same replication restore
command, right?

How can I use a "snapshot", which is generated by  CREATESNAPSHOT API?

You just used the name to restore the backup. Please try to explain what is
your use case and what do you want to achieve. Maybe I'm not able to
understand your query so I'll appreciate if someone else helps.

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 12:21, Kayak28 <kaya.ota....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Mr. Paras:
>
> Thank you for your response, and I apologize for confusing you.
>
> Actually, I can do restore by /replication hander.
> What I did not get the idea is, how to use the following URLs, which are
> from the "Making And Restoring Backups" section of the Solr Reference
> Guide.
>
> 1.
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=CREATESNAPSHOT&core=techproducts&commitName=commit1
> 2.
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=LISTSNAPSHOTS&core=techproducts&commitName=commit1
> 3.
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=DELETESNAPSHOT&core=techproducts&commitName=commit1
>

> It seems like "Snapshot", made by  CREATESNAPSHOT API, hold the path to the
> index and commit name only.
>
> How can I use a "snapshot", which is generated by  CREATESNAPSHOT API?
>

> Sincerely,
> Kaya Ota

Regards,

*Paras Lehana* [65871]
Development Engineer, Auto-Suggest,
IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd.

8th Floor, Tower A, Advant-Navis Business Park, Sector 142,
Noida, UP, IN - 201303

Mob.: +91-9560911996
Work: 01203916600 | Extn:  *8173*

--
IMPORTANT:
NEVER share your IndiaMART OTP/ Password with anyone.