On 11/28/2019 9:30 AM, Odysci wrote:
No, I did nothing specific to Jetty. Should I?

The http/2 Solr client uses a different http client than the previous ones do. It uses the client from Jetty, while the previous clients use the one from Apache.

Achieving http/2 with the Apache client would have required using a beta release, while the Jetty client has had http/2 in a GA release for three years.

The error message you're getting indicates that you have not included the Jetty client jar in your project. Using a dependency manager should pull in all required dependencies. If you're not using a dependency manager, you will find all the jars that you need in the dist/solrj-lib directory in the Solr download.

Thanks,
Shawn