I said the key people understand :)

I’ve worked in Lucene since 2006 and have an insane amount of the code foot
print in Solr and SolrCloud :) Look up the stats. Do you have any
contributions?

I said the key people know.

Solr stand-alone is and has been very capable. People are working around
SolrCloud too.All fine and good. Millions are being made and saved.
Everyone is comfortable. Some might thinks the sky looks clear and blue.
I’ve spent a lot of capital to make sure the wrong people don’t think that
anymore ;)

Unless you are a Developer, you won’t understand the other issues. But you
don’t need too.

Mark

--
- Mark