Hello All,

We have an application that translates user queries to Solr syntax (Lucene
query parser) by using ANTLR.
Lately, we wanted to add support for the user to search term(s) that appear in
the beginning of the text.
>From answers to similar questions, I understood that SpanFirst might be a good
>solution.
Since the user query usually contains features which I'm nut sure are supported
for this parser e.g. json facets, I thought that instead of translating all
queries to the xml parser, it would be better to use it only for the Span First.
Is there a way to construct a query that needs two different parsers?
Example:
q={!xmlparser}<SpanFirst  fieldName="text_en" end="5"
boost="1.2"><SpanTerm>Hello</SpanTerm></SpanFirst>
AND
q={!edismax}text_en:"foo bar"~4
I've tried using the "magic" "_query_" but it seems that it uses the
luceneqparser and not the xml.

Thanks in advance,
Ronen.

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of
Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for
the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to
anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this
e-mail.