On 12/5/2019 12:57 PM, David Hastings wrote:
That probably isnt enough data, so if youre interested:

https://gofile.io/?c=rZQ2y4

The previous one was less than 4 minutes, so it doesn't reveal anything useful.

This one is a little bit less than two hours. That's more useful, but still pretty short.

Here's the "heap after GC" graph from the larger file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9hs8fl0gfkfqi1/david.hastings.gc.graph.2019.12.png?dl=0

At around 14:15, the heap usage was rather high. It got up over 25GB. There were some very long GCs right at that time, which probably means they were full GCs. And they didn't free up any significant amount of memory. So I'm betting that sometimes you actually *do* need a big chunk of that 60GB of heap. You might try reducing it to 31g instead of 60000m. Java's memory usage is a lot more efficient if the max heap size is less than 32 GB.

I can't give you any information about what happened at that time which required so much heap. You could see if you have logfiles that cover that timeframe.

Thanks,
Shawn