Happy holidays folks, we have a production deployment usage Solr 7.3 in a three
node cluster we have a number of collections setup, three shards with a replica
factor of 2. The system has been fine, but we experienced issues with disk
space one of the nodes.

Node 0 starts but does not show any cores / replicas, the solr.log is full of
these "o.a.s.c.ZkController org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Replica
core_node7 is not present in cluster state: null”

Node 1 and Node 2 are OK, all data from all collections is accessible.

Can I recreate node 0 as though it had failed completely ?, is it OK to remove
the references to the replicas (missing) and recreate. Would you be able to
provide me some guidance of the safest way to reintroduce node 0 given our
situation.

Many thanks

Dave