Hello,

I am trying to add a javaagent to monitor solr using a jmxtans agent. I am
using Solr version 7.7 and Java 8.

Basically I have added the following line at the end of my solr.in.sh:

SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS
-javaagent:/path/jmxtrans-agent.jar=/path/jmxtrans-agent-config.xml"

After add that line Solr startup correctly, I can see with a ps command
that "-javaagent:/path/jmxtrans-agent.jar=/path/jmxtrans-agent-config.xml"
is added to the java process, and it send jmx metrics to my time series
database (InfluxDB), but it stop to write in solr.log log file and it start
to writes all the ouput in solr-<port>-console.log.

Any idea about this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.