This is the build-in JSON formatting in the Query panel, it is so slow when
requesting huge JSON. I believe we have some JS code that fetch the result JSON
in AJAX and then formats it in a pretty way, also trying to filter out XSS
traps etc. Not sure if Chrome’s native JSON renderer is being used here though.

Normally I click the URL and do those queries directly in the browser address
bar instead of inside the Admin UI.

Jan