Thanks for reply. I want to make your point more exact, cause I'm not
sure that I correctly understood you :)

As far as I know (correct me please, if I wrong) type defines the way
in which the field is indexed and queried. But I don't want to index
or query "suggestion" field in different way, I want "suggestion" field
store different value (like in example I wrote in first mail).

So you are saying that I can tell to slor (using filedType) how solr
should process string before saving it? Yes?

--
Aleksey Gogolev
developer,