Rajdeep, you say that "suddenly" heap space is getting full ... does
this mean that some variant of this configuration was working for you
at some point, or just that the failure happens quickly?

If heap space and faceting are indeed the bottleneck, you might make
sure that you have docValues enabled for your facet field fieldTypes,
and perhaps set uninvertible=false.

I'm not seeing where large numbers of facets initially came from in
this thread? But on that topic this is perhaps relevant, regarding the
potential utility of a facet cache:

Michael