@Amanda
You can try using curl and write output to a file
  curl http://localhost:8983/Solr?q={theSolrQuery) > out.json
  theSolrQuery - you need to specify all attrs you want exported, not just *
If you are on Windows, there is a Windows curl tool you can download to use

Steve

  On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 10:21 AM, Emir
Arnautović<emir.arnauto...@sematext.com> wrote:   Hi Amanda,
I assume that you have all the fields stored so you will be able to export full
document.

Several thousands records should not be too much to use regular start+rows to
paginate results, but the proper way of doing that would be to use cursors.
Adjust page size to avoid creating huge responses and you can use curl or some
similar tool to avoid using admin console. I did a quick search and there are
several blog posts with scripts that does what you need.

HTH,
Emir