Hi all,

I have a 3 node solr cloud instance with a single collection. The solr
nodes are pointed to a 3-node zookeeper ensemble. I was doing some basic
disaster recovery testing and have encountered a problem that hasn't been
obvious to me on how to fix.

After i started back up the three solr java processes, i can see that they
are registered back in the solr UI. However, each replica is in a down
state permanently. there are no logs in either solr or zookeeper that may
indicate what the the problem would be -- neither exceptions nor warnings.

So is there any way to collect more diagnostics to figure out what's going
on? Short of deleting and recreating the replicas is there any way to fix
this?

Thanks,
Joe