From: sunnyfr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:17 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: One document inserted but nothing showing up ? SOLR 1.3

Hi

Can somebody help me ?
How can I see all my documents, I just did a full import :
<str name="">
Indexing completed. Added/Updated: 1 documents. Deleted 0 documents.
</str>

and when I do :8180/solr/video/select/?q=ALL, I've no result ?
<response>
−
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">0</int>
−
<lst name="params">
<str name="q">ALL</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<result name="response" numFound="0" start="0"/>
</response>

Thanks a lot,