@Erick Erickson<mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com> and @Mikhail Khludnev

got it, the explanation is very clear.

Thank you for your help.
________________________________
From: Hongxu Ma <inte...@outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:22
To: Vadim Ivanov <vadim.iva...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>;
solr-user@lucene.apache.org <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: A question about solr filter cache

Thank you @Vadim Ivanov<mailto:vadim.iva...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>
I know that admin page, but I cannot find the memory usage of filter cache
(only has "CACHE.searcher.filterCache.size", I think it's the used slot number
of filtercache)

There is my output (solr version 7.3.1):

filterCache

  *

class:
org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache
  *

Concurrent LRU Cache(maxSize=512, initialSize=512, minSize=460,
acceptableSize=486, cleanupThread=false)
  *   stats:
     *

CACHE.searcher.filterCache.cumulative_evictions:
0
     *

CACHE.searcher.filterCache.cumulative_hitratio:
0.5
     *

CACHE.searcher.filterCache.cumulative_hits:
1
     *

CACHE.searcher.filterCache.cumulative_inserts:
1
     *

CACHE.searcher.filterCache.cumulative_lookups:
2
     *

CACHE.searcher.filterCache.evictions:
0