From other mails, it looks like you’re inheriting something you had
no input in building. My sympathies ;)

Unless you’ve explicitly changed the memory by specifying -Xmx and -Xms
at startup, you’re operating with 512M of memory, which is far too small
for most Solr installations. the -m parameter at startup will modify this.

The admin UI will also show you how much memory Solr is running with.

Best,
Erick