This you don’t do via the Solr UI. You have many choices amongst others
1) write a client yourself that parses the csv and post it to the standard
Update handler
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/uploading-data-with-index-handlers.html
2) use the Solr post tool
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/post-tool.html
3) use a http client command line tool (eg curl) and post the data to the CSV
update handler:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/uploading-data-with-index-handlers.html

However, it would be useful to know what you exactly trying to achieve and give
more background on the project, what programming languages and frameworks you
(plan to) use etc to give you a more guided answer