Is there a config file containing the start params?  I run solr like...

bin/solr start

I have not seen anything in the logs that seems informative. When I grep in
the logs directory for 'memory', I see nothing besides a couple entries
like...

2020-05-14 13:05:56.155 INFO  (main) [   ] o.a.s.h.a.MetricsHistoryHandler
No .system collection, keeping metrics history in memory.

I don't know what that entry means, though the date does roughly coincide
with the last time solr stopped running.

Thank you.