Hi all,

So there's no Haystack in Charlottesville this year - but we've done our very best to bring you some of the talks and training we planned online - find out more at https://opensourceconnections.com/blog/2020/05/18/haystack-is-back-go-virtual-for-relevant-search-talks-workshops-discussions-training/

One part of this is three conferences, Berlin Buzzwords, Haystack and MICES, have come together for a week of online talks, workshops, panels and discussions. There's lots of great search related content including Uwe Schindler on Lucene 9, Doug Turnbull & Trey Grainger on AI-Powered Search, Tim Allison of NASA on genetic algorithms, a panel on result diversity, a workshop on the opensource ecommerce search ecosystem...do check it out at www.berlinbuzzwords.de . I'm running a Lightning Talks session too (let me know if you've got a talk).

Cheers

Charlie

--

Charlie Hull