Dobry den Mikhail,

So I searched for "banka" which means "bank" at my language. Below is
highlighted fragments of a matched document. You can see from mark tags that
"Bankalar", "banka", "bankaya", "bankalar" terms exist in document,

"highlighting":{
    "/var/www/vhosts/deneme.biz/httpdocs/kho3/ibb/files/7d-2000-4267.htm":{
      "content":["Anlamda <mark>Bankalar</mark> Arası Mevduat Sayılamayacağı )
\n\n • TÜRKİYE&#x27;DEKİ BİR <mark>BANKANIN</mark> YURTDIŞINDAKİ
        "anlamında kurulmuş bir <mark>banka</mark> olarak değerlendirilmesine
yatırılan mevduatın da <mark>bankalar</mark> arası mevduat ",
        "anlamında kurulmuş bir <mark>banka</mark> olarak değerlendirilmesine
yatırılan mevduatın da <mark>bankalar</mark> arası mevduat "]},

Below is debug-explain part of the response about the same document, how or
where should I read the variations matched term "banka" ? ("Bankalar",
"bankaya" ....)

"explain":{
      "/var/www/vhosts/deneme.biz/httpdocs/kho3/ibb/files/7d-2000-4267.htm":{
        "match":true,
        "value":2.6295655,
        "description":"max of:",
        "details":[{
            "match":true,
            "value":2.6295655,
            "description":"weight(content:banka in 7179) [SchemaSimilarity],
result of:",
            "details":[{
                "match":true,
                "value":2.6295655,
                "description":"score(freq=58.0), computed as boost * idf * tf
from:",
                "details":[{
                    "match":true,
                    "value":2.6807382,
                    "description":"idf, computed as log(1 + (N - n + 0.5) / (n
+ 0.5)) from:",
                    "details":[{
                        "match":true,
                        "value":3361,
                        "description":"n, number of documents containing term"},
                      {
                        "match":true,
                        "value":49063,
                        "description":"N, total number of documents with
field"}]},
                  {
                    "match":true,
                    "value":0.980911,
                    "description":"tf, computed as freq / (freq + k1 * (1 - b +
b * dl / avgdl)) from:",
                    "details":[{
                        "match":true,
                        "value":58.0,
                        "description":"freq, occurrences of term within
document"},
                      {
                        "match":true,
                        "value":1.2,
                        "description":"k1, term saturation parameter"},
                      {
                        "match":true,
                        "value":0.75,
                        "description":"b, length normalization parameter"},
                      {
                        "match":true,
                        "value":664.0,
                        "description":"dl, length of field (approximate)"},
                      {
                        "match":true,
                        "value":721.1222,
                        "description":"avgdl, average length of field"}]}]}]}]},