Erick,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in the back of my mind for now.
My PC has 8 G-bytes of memory and has roughly 4 G-bytes in use.

If the forefront, I'm looking at the recommended solr/nutch combinations.
I'm using Solr 8.5.1 with nutch 1.16. The recommendation is to use nutch
1.17 with Solr 8.5.1, but 1.17 has not been released for download.
Consequently, I used nutch 1.16. I'm not sure that will make a difference,
but I am suspicious.

Jim