Hi,

I am running Solr-7.3.1. I have just untarred the Solr-7.3.1 area and
created a 'nutch' directory for the core. I have downloaded
nutch-master.zip from
https://github.com/apache/nutch, unzipped that file and copied schema.xml
to .../server/solr/configsets/nutch/conf/schema.xml

In the schema file, I modified the lastModified file value to true, with no
other changes.

I am running the following command:

.../bin/solr create -c nutch -d .../server/solr/configsets/nutch/conf/

and getting the error message:

ERROR: Error CREATEing SolrCore 'nutch': Unable to create core [nutch]
Caused by: Illegal pattern component: pp

I have done a search for an error message containing: "Illegal pattern
component: pp" but I did not find anything useful.

Can anyone help explain what this error message means and/or what needs to
be done to fix this problem?

Jim A.